Supremacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supremacy

Supremacy Guild ^^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Holic is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am by kamilek1996

» news and updates
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm by kirch

» Guildie Hang out pics at Hazewoods
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 am by anami

» Supremacy Comics Presents The Tale of Skyleaf!!
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am by kirch

» kamilek1996 =_=
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am by kamilek1996

» recruiting?
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am by elynnzo

» Supremacy Comic
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm by elynnzo

» Stuffed Toys
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm by kirch

» elynnzo's Indonesia trip Album
Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am by elynnzo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?

Go down 
+3
Forsaken
PeeKaBo0
elynnzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
elynnzo

elynnzo

Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Empty
PostSubject: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

I dont have anything against them (GM/Devs/Asskissers) whatsoever. Now i dont care whether its 2months or 2year.. i'll just wait till its really2 updated.

I posted a thread, in the Guild's old Forum (supremacy.us.tt) - which you can view yourself under Holic Discussion (and make sure u search the thread from the beginning) about Holic2/Big Big updates.

Posted: Jun 6 2008, 03:45 AM

Quote :
Hey hey, now I never said it would be next maintenance.

The thing is, this game is but a few months old... me, Amary, Garuth and all of you have been giving endless suggestions to better the game....
right now it's under MAJOR revamp. When everything is released it might as well be called "HOLIC 2" - That is how different it will be.

So many improvements.
So many additions.

Again, please have patience. While the updates won't be immediate they will absolutely be very soon.

I know how you all hate the word "soon" so much. So, let me give you somewhat of a time frame.

"SOON" = Within the next 1-3 months *with fingers crossed*

Have faith. You won't be let down. wink.gif

-GM

and That was on June. "within the next 1-3months' should be like.. Now? June,July,September.

yet no update.

Guess we have to wait another 2months (max!i hope) for updates Very Happy (and just hope in 2months they wont say anything like "big updates in 1month") and gotta wait for another 1 month etc. xD
Any views on this?
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
PeeKaBo0

PeeKaBo0

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Well yeah... It'll be better if Holic2 appears What a Face
I think some ppl who quitted Holic, will come back because of the new updates =3
Ppl start getting bored, somehow [lol... I'm not xDD] and quitted..
..sad.. big lvls.. no time for play or boredness got them u.u

So... I hope we won't need to wait too much longer for the new game, which I think... it's gonna be wondefull ^.^
lol!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Very Very Very Frustrating for those players who been waiting for months now..

i cant really talk about this cause i been playing for 4 day's..

but i think i understand how most players feel
Back to top Go down
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am

yea i can see why many players left due to boredom and nothing rly happening in holic. I think its worth the wait so it would run (almost) perfectly and not having many people complain why a certain aspect of the game doesn't function right. lol when she said 1-3 months she put "fingers crossed" which indicated she wasn't certain. Anyways i am one that wants an update rly rly badly due to the bordom of fv (forgotten valley) grinding.
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:49 am

meh yeah. fingers crossed save the day. but still ~____~
nvm. we shud just wait for 2 more months and see. Not that i cant wait. im Just sick/sad of people quitting due of the uber boredom. ><
Even u, Rai, are tired of Forgotten Valley o__o.

me too.

but ineed to lvl up >.<
Its been weeeks being at the same level
Back to top Go down
PeeKaBo0

PeeKaBo0

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:11 am

Exactly, ely >.<
I've seen ppl [more friends, than just normal persons No ] who quitted...
And I kinda felt like it, too. But you and Nichy made me stay... Not for too long, though..
School started and I don't have time playing TT.TT

There are more and more problems for ppl to quit, not just the boredom =[
So... do not quit xDD When I am back, I need friends in game, again...
..same friends... u.u
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:33 pm

cant wait to have u back in game peeka D:
Ni and everyone already missing u D:
Back to top Go down
SLeeeRS
Admin
SLeeeRS

PostSubject: HOLIC 2 "LIGHT"   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:19 pm

bounce

Recently, Mgame announced on its website that Holic 2 will start Surprise Test soon in South Korea. As we know, its predecessor Holic is well received by the players due to its lush graphics, adorable characters and diversified costumes. Particularly, it is unique for its class revolving system, over kill combat system, man canon, etc. The announcement might be a surprise to you, but it is true. Go ahead and check out the test schedule below.

Test Schedule

June 27 - 29, 2008
16:00 pm - 22:00 pm, Monday - Friday (GMT +9 - Seoul Time)
14:00 pm - 22:00 pm, Weekend (GMT +9 - Seoul Time)
Eligible participants: Players who have been playing Holic between January 1, 2008 and June 17, 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://supremacy.forumotion.com
SLeeeRS
Admin
SLeeeRS

PostSubject: HOLIC 2 "LIGHT2"   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Mgame announced that Holic 2 will launch 3-day Pre-CB test from August 29 to August 31st. Holic 2 follows Holic's graphics style as well as its character setting. But Holic 2 also makes some distinct improvments and adjustments, for example, it enhances the combat system, laying more emphasis on the fight between players and the combat between guilds. The player can experience this amazing combat system right from start. In addition, to tie in with the new combat system, a lot of new skills will be added into the game. With these skills, the player will be able to create a more personalized character. Moreover, a bunch of new dungeons, caverns and powerful monsters will also be available in the test.

Pre-CB Schedule:
August 29th 16:00~22:00
August 30th 14:00~22:00
August 31st 14:00~22:00

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
https://supremacy.forumotion.com
Jiin

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 am

i cant wait for this, it'll give me more reason besides the awsome people in our guild to log on, when these awsome people come on more often, thats when ill be on more often lol.

for now, ima play scions of fate, or just screw round on holic when im bored, which is frequent Razz
Back to top Go down
xbombr

xbombr

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

meh they said pvp would be here soon when i started playing a little over 6 months ago...holic gm's aren't known to be very truthful...cuz this is the first game i've ever actually played for 6 months or more.

xbombr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?   Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holic2 in 2months? Are u sure?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supremacy :: Holic Discussion-
Jump to: