Supremacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supremacy

Supremacy Guild ^^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Holic is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am by kamilek1996

» news and updates
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm by kirch

» Guildie Hang out pics at Hazewoods
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 am by anami

» Supremacy Comics Presents The Tale of Skyleaf!!
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am by kirch

» kamilek1996 =_=
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am by kamilek1996

» recruiting?
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am by elynnzo

» Supremacy Comic
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm by elynnzo

» Stuffed Toys
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm by kirch

» elynnzo's Indonesia trip Album
What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am by elynnzo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you to when youre sad?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elynnzo

elynnzo

What do you to when youre sad? Empty
PostSubject: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 pm

any special method/ ways to overcome such horrible feeling? - sadness.
or whats your way?
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 pm

hmm..this is a lttle tough. If someone close to me dies, i would think of all the good times we had together. How that person changed me and made an impact on my life. I would then hope that the person who died is in a place where he's not suffering. Another way is to express how i feel to people which is really hard for me to do. Have distractions ( playing video games, excercising, watching tv ect.)which would only work temporarily. Then as time goes on i accept it and try to move on with that person living inside me.
Back to top Go down
lichqueen

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:00 am

i would do what girls do.......... lock myself in a room and weep til my eyes got swollen and not talk to anyone!!
Back to top Go down
kirch

kirch

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:49 am

I paint on pc (the kiddie version) or use photoshop, I dk I make and put effort on making one but then in the end I would not save it.
OR
Play Holic. Who's still playing?? I'm a newbie!!
Back to top Go down
Haruya

Haruya

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 am

Well my best friend died yesterday...involved in an accident and i got a call from her mom at 6:30 pm saying tht she's in a critical condition...i called my mom asking her if i can go back cuz i just arrived at uni in the evening,i didn't tell her wht happened.I asked mom if i can go back but she didn't agreed about it.I can borrow my friends car and just go back if i want to.Kinda confused at tht time but finally i decided to go back.I arrived at the hospital around 1 am but it was to late for me.She passed away 10 mins before i arrived...i went in the room and see her face for the final time then i talked to her mom for a moment and i drove back to uni and arrived around 8 am..i didn't tell my mom about it...kinda sad and angry with myself but i can't do anything...i log on into holic and try to play like nothing had happened...i just don't know wht to do or who i can talk to.No mater wht happen we have to move on huh...well let's just see wht will happen..
Back to top Go down
lichqueen

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Dun be too sad......... she will still be in ur memories!
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:01 am

Haru Sad i'd say..cry as much as u want.. let it go and wake up the next day knowing that she'll always be in your heart no matter what. I know its hard. its easier said than done but for yourself, you need to be strong.
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you to when youre sad?   What do you to when youre sad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supremacy :: Off Topic-
Jump to: