Supremacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supremacy

Supremacy Guild ^^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Holic is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am by kamilek1996

» news and updates
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm by kirch

» Guildie Hang out pics at Hazewoods
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 am by anami

» Supremacy Comics Presents The Tale of Skyleaf!!
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am by kirch

» kamilek1996 =_=
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am by kamilek1996

» recruiting?
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am by elynnzo

» Supremacy Comic
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm by elynnzo

» Stuffed Toys
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm by kirch

» elynnzo's Indonesia trip Album
If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am by elynnzo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elynnzo

elynnzo

If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Empty
PostSubject: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:46 am

What are u going to do?

1. u decline the transformation. even for a day.
2. do your own thing . (pls state!)

if i hd the change to change

i'd try flirt with girls, and see if they like me. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 pm

hmm if i was a girl, i would go to places where i can't go as a guy (example girls bathroom). I would then hang out and have slumber parties with girls to hear what they really think or say behind my back xD.
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Raizen1 wrote:
hmm if i was a girl, i would go to places where i can't go as a guy (example girls bathroom). I would then hang out and have slumber parties with girls to hear what they really think or say behind my back xD.

now we know rai's dark secret.
he wants to go in the girl's bathroom Smile

ahhahaa
Back to top Go down
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 pm

i wonder who's fault is that for learning this "dark secret" - -'? Come on guys, get out of your closet and tell your "Dark Secrets" xD.
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 pm

wow rai. that could be a Thread. Make a new post about it "Your Dark Secret" or something!
Back to top Go down
SLeeeRS
Admin
SLeeeRS

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Cool lol if i was a girl ill do like RAI °+° lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://supremacy.forumotion.com
lichqueen

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 pm

if im a guy i would choose a guy character in holic
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 pm

SLeeeRS wrote:
Cool lol if i was a girl ill do like RAI °+° lol! Cool

mehh
guys all the same XD
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.   If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:21 pm

lichqueen wrote:
if im a guy i would choose a guy character in holic

>.>!!!
Back to top Go down

If you Can change to be the opposite sex for One Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supremacy :: Off Topic-
Jump to: