Supremacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supremacy

Supremacy Guild ^^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Holic is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am by kamilek1996

» news and updates
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm by kirch

» Guildie Hang out pics at Hazewoods
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 am by anami

» Supremacy Comics Presents The Tale of Skyleaf!!
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am by kirch

» kamilek1996 =_=
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am by kamilek1996

» recruiting?
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am by elynnzo

» Supremacy Comic
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm by elynnzo

» Stuffed Toys
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm by kirch

» elynnzo's Indonesia trip Album
What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am by elynnzo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you want to be in 10 years time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elynnzo

elynnzo

What do you want to be in 10 years time Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:20 pm

What do you want to be in 10 years time .
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:33 pm

elynnzo wrote:
What do you want to be in 10 years time .

In 10 years time i want to be Happy.
Want to Feel like i can actually Enjoy life.
If i have a partner , feel like she'll be the one to share my life with till the day i die.
If i am to die , i want to be smiling when i die.
Back to top Go down
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 pm

lol forsaken i want all that 2 xD. Well to add on that i guess to be successful in life. Also traveling to meet friends that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 pm

I want to have an awesome job with high pay lol
and if i have a husband or a boyfriend - i want it to be the One. coz i'd be 31 by then geez.
and when i have an awesome job with an awesome pay, i wanna travel tooooooooo
at least, 1 kid (if im married)

if im still single, i shud be scared and go find a guy. lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:41 am

Raizen1 wrote:
lol forsaken i want all that 2 xD. Well to add on that i guess to be successful in life. Also traveling to meet friends that would be awesome.

Ofcourse i want to be succesful and stuff , but i thought it wasnt that important because its kinda obvious we all wan to be succesful What a Face
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:44 am

Forsaken wrote:
Raizen1 wrote:

Ofcourse i want to be succesful and stuff , but i thought it wasnt that important because its kinda obvious we all wan to be succesful What a Face

lol thats true. lets do this again without all the Cliche stuff.

in 10years time..

i wanna at least..

umm

1. go to a shop, order something - and Leave
2. go abroad, and act as tho i cant even understand their language - even if its english XD

u know... all those silly stufff
Back to top Go down
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:20 am

silly stuff eh, lets see then;

1) jog at a park wih nothing but my boxers on and hopefully not getting arrested or detained.
2)Telling the entire truth for one whole day without modifying it even a little (example girlA: "Does this dress look good on me?" Me: "no, it was ruined the moment you put it on" later on i'll be wondering why i'm laying unconscious on the floor.).
Back to top Go down
PeeKaBo0

PeeKaBo0

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 am

Raizen1 wrote:
silly stuff eh, lets see then;

1) jog at a park wih nothing but my boxers on and hopefully not getting arrested or detained.
2)Telling the entire truth for one whole day without modifying it even a little (example girlA: "Does this dress look good on me?" Me: "no, it was ruined the moment you put it on" later on i'll be wondering why i'm laying unconscious on the floor.).

O_O
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You're sooooo meeeeeeeeean... lol!
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:01 am

lol peeka. tell me yours
Back to top Go down
lichqueen

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 pm

I dunno what i wan........... i guess hapiness and less complicated life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in 10 years time   What do you want to be in 10 years time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be in 10 years time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supremacy :: Off Topic-
Jump to: