Supremacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supremacy

Supremacy Guild ^^

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Holic is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am by kamilek1996

» news and updates
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm by kirch

» Guildie Hang out pics at Hazewoods
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 am by anami

» Supremacy Comics Presents The Tale of Skyleaf!!
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am by kirch

» kamilek1996 =_=
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am by kamilek1996

» recruiting?
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am by elynnzo

» Supremacy Comic
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm by elynnzo

» Stuffed Toys
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm by kirch

» elynnzo's Indonesia trip Album
Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am by elynnzo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Love. What issit? What do u think about it?

Go down 
+2
Forsaken
elynnzo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
elynnzo

elynnzo

Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Empty
PostSubject: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Well. I just wanna know what everyone thinks about. Love.

Yes, The L word Smile
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm

elynnzo wrote:

Yes, The L word Smile

Love .. I think nobody can really describe what love is , to many it is a feeling that makes you warm up and "feel love" for somebody , to me its like ,
a mixxed Angel and a devil's feeling , it can be so soft and tender and makes you feel you can take on the whole world , and the next moment you want to burn the whole world down because you got dumped ... Neutral .
Back to top Go down
Raizen1

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:48 pm

hmm forsaken has some good insight on love xD. Lets see, love is an irrational feeling that cannot be controlled nor calculated on how it occurs or the depth of it. There are four different kinds of love: erotic love (sexual), stergo (family love), Phileo (affection love), and agape (religious love). But i assume its on phileo so i'll stick with that. Unconditional love the strongest love in my opinion. Its to give up ur happiness for your loves sake or to love them no matter what they have done to hurt you and people around them. many people today say the L word alot without meaning it. Personally, i will never used this word unless i meant it with all my heart. Love is also confusing and sometimes you contradict yourself in doing the things you really want to do. This is the first step i believe; in order to love someone you must love yourself first (which is easier said then done unless your conceited haha). well the key thing is selflessness and your prority is to make the one you love happy no matter what. You would also love their flaws and shortcommings. More than infatuation but a deep feeling of affection. If the love is mutual you defend her with all you got and walk side by side through life. Well thats all i got i am intrested to hear other people's opions xD.
Back to top Go down
PeeKaBo0

PeeKaBo0

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:33 am

Waka, waka, waka, waka, Rai >.>
The question isn't "What love is", the question is "Have you ever felt love? "Oo>..
You can't describe a feeling like that =D
When you're in love, you surely do crazy things for that person... or you take care of him/her with all you can....or.. I dunno =/
My opinion is that L.O.V.E. is a weird feeling xD Neither wonderful, nor ugly...
To love someone is hard =] You're always asking yourself..."Will I lost him/her?" or "What will happen in future?"... If you're realistic, you sure know that in live you can't be embraced by happiness all the time...

Back to love...
Who felt it? =D
I think I do.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:20 pm

elynnzo wrote:

Yes, The L word Smile

Whatchu think about it Ely ?
Back to top Go down
elynnzo

elynnzo

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 pm

i think

Love is.

its easy to fall in love.
sometimes its not.

easy to let go, easier its coming back .

sometimes,its overshadowed by lust. or maybe it is lust.
or maybe lust is part of love.

sometimes, you miss him/her. sometimes u dont.

sometimes u feel like his/she is the one.
sometimes u dont.
then a week later, u fall in love again.

if u sacrifise for the one u love , That is Love.
if u dont give up for the one u love, That is Love too.
what is love then?
which one?

why issit so complicated.

sometimes u feel like u did a mistake.
sometimes u feel like its the right thing to do

u feel jealous, jealous is love.

it . is. complicated.

can you love someone u enever even met? = yes
is that real? how can one determine whether it is or its not?
since when we can calculate love.?

can you love someone u knew for ur whole life = yes
can u love someone way younger than u? = AGE is nothing in the love dictionary.
u can even fall in love with the guy from 200years ago, if theres a way of meeting them

so right now i dont know.
its just too weird for me.
to hurtful. sometimes i feel like in heaven, sometimes im in a mess
sometimes they cheer u up. sometimes they hurt u
sometimes they protect you.
sometimes u feel like theyre using u

maybe this isnt real at all.
maybe its changeable ?
or not eternity.
maybe im wrong.

I dont know.
Back to top Go down
http://znyle.wordpress.com
Jiin

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 pm

its tricky... you could think ur in love on day then not the next, it all depends on differentiating emotions, whats going on in ur life at that moment. but often, love is blind.
Back to top Go down
lichqueen

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:00 pm

I love u,
u love me,

Barney.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love. What issit? What do u think about it?   Love. What issit? What do u think about it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love. What issit? What do u think about it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supremacy :: Off Topic-
Jump to: